PCE Energy currently provides LP Service to over 4500 residential, commercial, and agricultural customers in 20 counties. From complex tank and pier installations to filling the tank for your grill, our service team is readily available to service our propane needs. 800-851-8584.
Contract + Pre-Pay Programs
Tank + Pier Installations
Storage Tanks for Sale
FUEL + OIL
Premium Quality Oil Blends
- Cylinder Refill Services
- Switching Services
- Keep Full Vs. Will Call Customers
- Payment Terms & Options
- Off Route / Out of Gas Delivery Fee
- PCE offers Cylinder refills at multiple locations including Dakota, Lena, Warren, McConnell, and Pearl City for the easiest convenience to you Mon-Fri 8 a.m.- 4:30 p.m..
- 20LB (Grill Tank)
- 33LB (Forklift Tank)
PCE Energy will handle all paperwork and authorizations needed from your current vendor to switch service, unhook, and move your current tank. You must have a zero balance with your current vendor before authorization can be obtained. Upon approval, our sales staff will work with you to coordinate installations and size of a PCE tank. Payment is expected at time of delivery for your first fill. Additional fills are due within 30 days of delivery.
Keep full customers have PCE monitor tanks for them. We will check your tank periodically, and fill you as needed. To do this, PCE forecasts your usage based on annual degree days. Will Call customers monitor their own tanks and call us when propane is needed. We ask that you notify us when your tank is at 20-30 percent. This allows ample time to get the tank scheduled. Scheduled deliveries are made Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- We accept cash, checks, and credit cards.
- Payments are due 30 days from the date of delivery for most accounts. Transport deliveries are due within 10 days. The first delivery payment is due upon receipt.
- Monthly Payment plans are based on the average usage and/or your account history. Based on the information, an average monthly payment is set up for you at a contracted rate and is due at the end of each month. This program typically runs from August-June for a total of eleven months. In July, your account is reviewed and your are notified of any credit or balance due.
- Payment agreements- We understand that circumstances arise and are happy to work with you. Please contact our office immediately at 800-851-8584 if you are unable to pay your bill within the 30 days.
- If you run out of propane and require service on the same day, after hours, weekends, or an holiday you will be charged $250. This fee is in addition to the propane delivered. We require a minimum 3-5 business days (Mon-Fri) advanced notice for all “Will Call” customers. Please monitor your tank closely to avoid an “Off Route Delivery Fee”. It is recommended that you contact us when your tank is at 20-30% to be placed on the delivery list. Please call 800-851-8584 if you would like to be an Auto Schedule customer and PCE will monitor your tank for you.
- PCE offers fuel contracting year-round, for up to 12 months. You specify the fuel type and amount then choose the delivery method that’s most convenient for you – delivery to your farm or business. PCE offers a fixed price contract locking in a price per gallon for the duration of the contract period so you can guarantee your price and forecast your expenses.
- Lock in a worry-free price for your diesel or gasoline purchases so you can concentrate on your operation.
- Take the guesswork out of budgeting your farm or business with our fuel contracting program. With a contract, you can lock in a set price and shelter yourself from price spikes caused by fluctuations in demand and uncertainties like weather or world events.